What is a Fiancé(e) Visa?

  • Otherwise known as a “K-1” visa, a fiancé(e) visa enables a foreign citizen to enter the United States to marry a U.S. citizen.
  • After the petition is filed by the U.S. citizen and approved by USCIS (also known as U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), the foreign citizen fiancé(e) must apply for the K-1 visa at a U.S. Consulate overseas and has to marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days upon entry into the United States on the K-1 visa.

Looking for an Immigration Attorney? 

With over 17+ years of experience, we are more than happy to talk to you about your immigration situation.

Learn How the Liu Law Firm May Help You

Get In Touch With Us

Submission of this form confirms your acknowledgment and understanding that no attorney-client relationship with our firm has been created.